Home Care Provision
We're dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of care
Caring Connections provides personal care and support services to individuals within their own home with the central aim of promoting independence and reducing social isolation.
What care we can provide:
Caring Connections is registered with the Care Quality Commission to deliver personal care services in an individual’s home. All of our care team are fully trained, DBS checked (Criminal record checked) and provided with a full back up team of support.
The Registered Manger for the Care Services is Rachael Fraser who can be contacted on 0151 289 2761 in office hours. The organisation operates 24hrs 7 days per week and operates an on call service for out of hours contact / emergencies.
Specific Services provided can include:
- Cooking meals
- Washing and physical assistance
- Personal and continence care
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Bed baths
- Personal grooming
- Oral hygiene
- Toilet assistance and incontinence care
- Getting out and socialising in the local community
- Support with using public transport and escorting on journeys
- Company whilst doing hobbies
- Cooking / Preparing Meals
- Help with everyday tasks, shopping for food or clothes
- Support on a trips
- Arranging homecare ideally starts with getting an assessment of your care needs by your local council. (This is vital!)
- There’s no charge for this and you’re entitled to one regardless of your income and savings.
- After your assessment, your local council will provide a written care plan if you are eligible for support, or will give you advice and information on your other options if you do not meet the criteria for help.
- Most local councils charge for the services they provide in your home. Some place an upper weekly limit on the amount you have to pay.
- Before charging you for services, your local council must work out how much you can afford to pay and this amount should leave you with a reasonable level of income.
- As part of this process the local authority will arrange a means test to identify if they will provide funding for home care needs.